Sunday, September 15, 2013

Soup!

Do you love soup as much as I do?
Well with temps finally getting in the low 100's it's reminding me of fall!
When I think of cooler temps all I can think of is hot foods, like soups, stews, and casseroles.
HERE is one I found that looks so yummy-a must-try!~

potato leek soup!

If you've been enjoying my abstract art, I wanted to mention...
I can make you a custom abstract art piece-you choose the colors!
And I can ship!
Just comment here or send me a message!  Affordable-usually under $100 at this time.
These make great Christmas gifts too for that special someone in your life!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this recipe, it sounds amazing and delish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this recipe, it sounds amazing and delish!!!

    ReplyDelete