Saturday, January 25, 2014

Good morning friends.

Hello there :)
I've been keeping pretty busy with my crochet lately. The last time I made a quilt was oh...about 4-5 months ago, for an order/customer. I realize I like crochet because I can sit and watch a movie, casually, and still be making something. With quilting there is a lot of cutting, up and down, the machine, ironing. I still love to quilt. Just been on a crochet kick lately.  I started to advertise to teach crochet, the basic stitches/lessons. Do you think that's a good idea? I was hoping to get a few people to teach it to. Not sure if I'll get any takers. We'll see.  I am trying to make baby blankets (quilted and crocheted) all this year and then in the winter try to join a church bazaar Christmas sale. Has anyone done this before? Hmm. Also, I've been creating my art paintings still. Hope you are well.  I am selling my art, as well. I can ship anything if anyone is interested.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty, pretty blankets Niki!!! I am sure you will get some takers for your crochet lessons!!
    You go girl!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete